Highlighted

posting on this forum

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just posted an item about scanned images. After posting I got this message: "You are not allowed to create or update this content." Does this mean my problem wasn't posted?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

posting on this forum

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just posted an item about scanned images. After posting I got this message: "You are not allowed to create or update this content." Does this mean my problem wasn't posted?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you try to post it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched your profile, and the only post showing for you is the one in this thread.  So, it looks like your other message did not get posted.  It's possible that if you included screenshots or website links, your post required moderation.  However, I don't see anything from you in the moderation list either. Try posting your question again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2019 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can only see this posting. Your previous one was in 2014. I suggest you start a new discussion as it looks like whatever you typed may not have been correctly saved.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2019 0