Highlighted

Presets

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have elements 2020 and have see ads for presets that say they are compablable with Photoshop, but they do not specifically say photoshop elements. Does anyone know if external purachsed presets will work with photoshop elements and has anyone tried them.

Do they really work and are they worth purchasing?

TOPICS
Feature request, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Presets

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have elements 2020 and have see ads for presets that say they are compablable with Photoshop, but they do not specifically say photoshop elements. Does anyone know if external purachsed presets will work with photoshop elements and has anyone tried them.

Do they really work and are they worth purchasing?

TOPICS
Feature request, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presets don't work with Elements.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2019 0
donburl LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your Quick response to my inquiry. You have saved me some money by my not purchasing a product that would not have worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2019 0