• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print just one open tab without clicking remove on all other open tabs

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! If I have multiple file tabs open in Elements can I print just one of the files without having to click "remove" on all the other files in the print dialogue box? Thank you for your help!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

@Sam21836517vap6, Have you selected the file you want to print in the Photo Bin? I am using PSE 2020 in Windows 10 and don't have your problem. What version of PSE and OS are you using. In the attached screenshot, I have 11 photos open. I select one of them to print and do a CTRL-P on the keyboard and that's the only photo that shows in my Print dialog.

2021-11-19 13_34_23-Elephant.png @ 28.9% (RGB_8).png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jonathan5FCD 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Yes this is doable. Please refer to this Print feature help for more details.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop-elements/using/printing-photos.html#print_dialog_box_options

"Remove" will not close your current open tabs, but will just remove that file from the print dialog. 

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not answer the question..

If I have 10 image tabs open and only want to print one, I have to 'remove' all the other from the print dialog.

Is there a shortcut to open the print dialog with only 1 image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Sam21836517vap6, Have you selected the file you want to print in the Photo Bin? I am using PSE 2020 in Windows 10 and don't have your problem. What version of PSE and OS are you using. In the attached screenshot, I have 11 photos open. I select one of them to print and do a CTRL-P on the keyboard and that's the only photo that shows in my Print dialog.

2021-11-19 13_34_23-Elephant.png @ 28.9% (RGB_8).png

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Walter,

That's exactly the extra info I needed. 

I wasn't selecting the image in the Photo Bin... never realised I had to.

Working perfectly now 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines