Highlighted

Print w/ Elements 8 and reposition image on paper

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have always used Elements 6 to print because you could grab images and size them with the mouse but more importantly could position the image anywhere on the paper you wished by turning off center image, grabbing it, and moving it wherever you wanted! my new computer Windows 10 OS wont open Elements 6. I also have Elements 8 which it will open but 8 wont let me do this! Or at least I cant figure out how!! I would buy a newer version of Elements but cant find out if any of them enable these features! Any advice, help would be appreciated!

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Print w/ Elements 8 and reposition image on paper

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have always used Elements 6 to print because you could grab images and size them with the mouse but more importantly could position the image anywhere on the paper you wished by turning off center image, grabbing it, and moving it wherever you wanted! my new computer Windows 10 OS wont open Elements 6. I also have Elements 8 which it will open but 8 wont let me do this! Or at least I cant figure out how!! I would buy a newer version of Elements but cant find out if any of them enable these features! Any advice, help would be appreciated!

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshop or premiere elements?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 and Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2019 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2019 0