• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

printer problem

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Epson photo expression XP printer which has worked fine. When I upgraded from Elements 2018 to Elements 2020 and print photos from elements the printer is now slow, and I mean S L O W.

Epson can't help, so I wondered if anyone else had this problem.

I now have it on USB as I thought it might help, switched everything on and off many times, and even re installed the printer. So it must be elements 2020 musn't it ?????????????????

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Photoshop Elements forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David,

This is not an "elements" specific solution - sorry for that 

I think you may be right to feel that wireless connection could be the seat of a connectivity issue, you mention that you've swopped to a USB cable (good idea) but is the printer maybe still connecting wirelessly? 

You could turn off wifi on the computer and see if you can still print to find out? 

I imagine Epson had you make sure you have the latest driver software installed? 

I hope this helps

if so, please "like" my reply

thanks

neil barstow, colourmanagement.net

[please do not use the reply button on a message in the thread, only use the one at the top of the page, to maintain chronological order]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines