• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PRINTING 8 X 10 TO A LAB

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  merge photos in photoshop elemets. The photos look fine at 4 x 6. I want to print them at larger size like 8 x 10. The image shifts at the egdes so I lose part of the merged photos. The part of the photo gets cut off. How do I prvent this form happening so I can get larger prints. Thank you.

TOPICS
How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

The problem is that 4x6 and 8x10 are different aspect ratios, hence the cut-off. 

Try this:

1. Go to File>new>blank file, and enter the dimensions of your paper stock. Choose background color to suit. For resolution enter 240px/in

2. Go to File>place and point to your picture file. Click on Place.

3. Use the corner handles of the bounding box for adjustment and drag the picture into position.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is that 4x6 and 8x10 are different aspect ratios, hence the cut-off. 

Try this:

1. Go to File>new>blank file, and enter the dimensions of your paper stock. Choose background color to suit. For resolution enter 240px/in

2. Go to File>place and point to your picture file. Click on Place.

3. Use the corner handles of the bounding box for adjustment and drag the picture into position.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines