• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

printing greeting cards on photo shop elements 19

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When opening up the greeting cards template it only allows you to print either 5" x7" flat portrait or 7" x 5" landscape and only the front. Looking on web sites there are 4 other options which allow you to print cover and inside. These are 4" x 8" Flat portrait 5" x 7" Folded portrait 7" x 5"Folded landscape 8" x 4" flat lanscape. These are the ones that are missing on my programme therefore I can not print a typical card. My Question is should these be available on version 19. I have double clicked tho temple but it make no differents. Be grateful for any help. Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Photoshop Elements forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You state:" Looking on web sites there are 4 other options which allow you to print cover and inside. These are 4" x 8" Flat portrait 5" x 7" Folded portrait 7" x 5"Folded landscape 8" x 4" flat lanscape."

So that we are all on the same page, please identify the web sites which you reference.

What is the size of the paper stock which you will utilize for the cards?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for the reply.

the web site tutorial that I look on was lynda.com which shows the 6  options (this might have been the full version of photoshop).

Also Adobe, making photo project, which only show the first two.

My early software that I used allow you to print on the 4 sides of the card but that was an epson software called print create that came with the old print I had (windows version).

Regards

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brian,

I make a lot of greeting cards and use Greeting Cards Factory DeLuxe. It's a great program for making all sorts of things, e.g cards, note cards, labels, etc.) The templates are precise. Saves a lot of paper & ink. There are templates for half fold  and quarter fold greeting cards. One can import photo files which have been enhanced in Photoshop Elements.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=greeting+cardfactory+deluxe&form=EDNTHT&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&msnews=1&...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for the reply. I have given up trying and will no bother anymore.

REgards

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did not realize that PSE had a Greeting Card function until I saw this post. I have PSE 2020 and I just checked it out and it seems to be woefully inadequate for Greeting Cards. I don't know what they had in mind when this function was created.

I have used Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe for quite a few years to create and print greeting cards. It works very well and I can import any of my photos to use on the cards.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines