Highlighted

printing problems

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, just had a chat session with Adobe support. They advise to post the question here. Elements 13 does not recognize my printer (epson stylus pro 3880).

Updates are downloaded already.

Thanks, kind regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

printing problems

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, just had a chat session with Adobe support. They advise to post the question here. Elements 13 does not recognize my printer (epson stylus pro 3880).

Updates are downloaded already.

Thanks, kind regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 18, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wilmas,

Sorry to hear that Photoshop Elements 13 does not recognize the printer, could you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer drivers?
Also, could you please let us know the operating system you're working on?

If you're using Windows operating system, then please go to Control Panel>Devices and Printers, right click on the printer which is not recognized, in the menu go to Printer Properties, and give it a short name - e.g. My Printer. Make it default printer and see if it works,.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sahil, but it does not work. Operating system is indeed Windows 10.

Kind regards, Wilma

Is there a way to test if the printer would work if I use a creative cloud option. (wouldn’t like to pay for a year if I cannot use it) I am in desperate need to print photo’s.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wilmas44875376  wrote

Thanks Sahil, but it does not work. Operating system is indeed Windows 10.

javascript:;

Are you unable to print via Editor and via Organizer?

Did you install a Windows update in April 2018? This has resulted in major problems for may users with PSE. See here:

Error: An integer between 50 and 8 is required | Elements | Windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thanks for your suggestion, but I do not get the errors as mentioned below. (I just get the simple message that the default printer cannot be opened.)

And both Editor and Organizer are not printing. (When clicking on the printer in Organizer, the whole program just shuts down.)

Kind regards.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2019 0