• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing selection in Elements

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased and installed Elements 2020. I have been unable to figure out how to print a portion of the image that has been selected. I have an image on a layer that is sized 17x20 and want to print it out on 4 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 of paper. After selecting 1/4 of the image, I want to print that selection.

I cannot find a 'print selection' option. How can this be done?

TOPICS
Actions , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open the image in Editor, Expert tab

Activate the Rectangular Marquee tool. On the tool's option bar you can specify the H&W of each quadrant for your purpose,. You will see an outline indicating an active selection. Press CTRL+J to place on its own layer. Let's call it A.

Now, do this for B, C, D. You should have 5 layers: Background , and A,B,C,D,

In the layers palette click on the eye icons for the Background layer, and B,C,D to make them not visible. Only A should show up,

Print A, then serially print B, C, D. Be sure that the Background Layer (the canvas) is shut off..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines