• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing with Elements 2019

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a Photographer who has attained the Ripe Old Age of 80. I took my first Photographs with a Baby Brownie that used 127 Film at the age of 9. I learned to Develop them myself at the age of 11, and I also made Contact Prints. Over the years I've owned/used 356MM, 6X7 Cm, and 4X5. It was only 3 years ago when Fuji quit producing my Favorite Film that I switched to using a Digital Camera. Having said that I did use Photoshop Elements 6 when I scanned my Film, made some adjustments, and also Printed my Images while using a Epson Pro Printer(s).

My Problem today is that I'm using Elements 2019, and am experiencing GREAT DIFFICULITY SIZING, AND MAKING PANORAMIC PRINTS. In Elements 6 I was able to produce Prints in either Vertical, or Horizontal orientation such as 16" X 35" without any hassle or overly involved hassle. I'd like to be abler to comprehend how to achieve the same redsuts today.

Can/Will Someone P;LEASE HELP ME???????

[ moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Photoshop Elements by moderator ]

[ title changed by moderator ]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are plenty of people here to help you.  But we need more information about what your problem is.  Can you be more specific.  Include in your response what OS and printer you are using, and also let us know whether you are printing from the Organizer or the Editor.  If possible, include a screenshot of the steps that are giving you the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines