• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prints way dark uing Photoshop Elements 2019

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Photoshop Elements 2019, I get the image the way I want it. Then I print it and it comes out way too dark. As though the Brightness has been turned down 100, and the contrast has been turned up 100. If I save the image to disk, then open it in "Windows Photo Viewer", and print it, it comes out perfect; what you see is what you get. How do I fix this?

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Have you made any changes like a new monitor or video card? If you've gotten a new monitor, run and Calibration setup for monitor. If you've gotten a new graphics processor card, check to see if you have any new settings on, like video acceleration.

You may resetore Photoshop Elements preferences to default: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop-elements/kb/preference-file-locations-photoshop-elements.html#R...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines