• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème avec diaporama - Photoshop Elements 2020 Freezing Windows OS

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Photoshop Elements 2020 and Première Elements 2020 a few days ago. The software by themselves is working properly but I have a problem with the slideshow creation module.

I select a series of images in the organizer; I click on slide show (as well at the bottom or top right in the create bar). The module starts with "Generation of the preview" and after a few seconds appears the window:

Elements Organizer has encountered an error,

[E: \ adobe \ PSE \ main \ Elements \ build \ orgnizer \ mediacorewrapper \ src \ helper

keep on going

There, everything freezes and I have to close the Organizer. I notice that the posted notice refers, it looks like, to a partition e:. But this one designates on my mobile the DVD player!

The same thing happens from the Photo Editor. But Slideshow works well with Element 15 that I kept.

I have not tried to reinstall Photoshop and Premiere 2020 because they work well.

I have a sufficiently powerful laptop with windows 10 Pro that works well.

What should be done?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the error in Photoshop Elements, could you please try the steps mentioned here to fix the freezing issue and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop-elements/kb/troubleshoot-system-errors-freezes-photoshop.html

Regarsd,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J’ai passé en revue, sans résultat, toutes les étapes du site que vous m’avez indiqué. Y compris la réinstallation de Photoshop Elements 2020.

Je ne sais plus quoi faire ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

J'ai acheté Photoshop Elements 2020 pensant avoir des nouvautés intéressantes pour faire des diaporamas. Et me voilà avec unn logiciel Diaporama qui ne fonctionne pas. C'est décevant et personne pour m'indiquer comment corriger le problème.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines