Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem beim Scannen PSE 17

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich hoffe mir kann jemand helfen. Ich scanne zurzeit viele Materialien mit Photshop Elements 17 über die Import-Funktion. Der Scanner ist ein Epson V700. Beim Scannen wird automatisch eine BMP Datei abgespeichert und ich bekomme das gescannte Bild in Elements angezeigt. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit dies auszuschalten? Ich hätte gerne eine automatisierte jpg-Datei bzw. eine Scanvorschau in Elements, um dann den zuscannenden Bereich auszuwählen. Aufgrund der benötigten hohen dpi entsteht durch dei BMP Datei viel Datenmüll, der händisch wieder gelöscht werden muss.

Vielleicht kann mir jemand bei diesem Problem helfen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you might be using the scan button on your scanner instead of scanning software.  Software allows you to

"preview" images allowing you to select only the area you're interested in scanning.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your prompt reply. I`m using Photoshop Elements 17 for scanning pictures. Before the scan I can select the area to be scanned. However, not with Elements, see photo. After the scan, a BMP file is automatically saved. Can you change that? If so, how?screenshot.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not fluent with PSE scanning procedures and options - stuck in my old school ways of going about it.  I put my photo on the flatbed snanner, close the lid and use VueScan software.  Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Thank you for your prompt reply. I`m using Photoshop Elements 17 for scanning pictures. Before the scan I can select the area to be scanned. However, not with Elements, see photo. After the scan, a BMP file is automatically saved. Can you change that? If so, how?"

You are scanning from the editor. It's a two steps process, you first preview the image to scan, you click on a corner of the bounding box and resize the crop option, then you click on the 'scan' button. Only the selected area is scanned.

You can also scan from the organizer. In the preferences you can define your preferred choices for file format and resolution.

Of course, you get the best tools for your own printer if you use the software bundled with your printer or a dedicated scanning software as advised by Phinny.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines