Highlighted

Problem burning to DVD

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Elements 2018 under Windows 10 and have a problem when trying to copy my photos to a DVD. My DVD drive is 😧 but I am directed to E: and when I browse to change this I get an error: "The selected destination is not supported. Please select another drive or location." (see attached file). My DVD works normally otherwise so I wonder what I can do to be able to perform this important backup function.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem burning to DVD

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Elements 2018 under Windows 10 and have a problem when trying to copy my photos to a DVD. My DVD drive is 😧 but I am directed to E: and when I browse to change this I get an error: "The selected destination is not supported. Please select another drive or location." (see attached file). My DVD works normally otherwise so I wonder what I can do to be able to perform this important backup function.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support for writing DVDs is rapidly being considered as a thing of the past.

Just have a look at the section 'Related conversations' on the right of this page.

Today, the universal way is to backup on external drives, which are affordable, fast and with a comfortable size.

You can always add free or low cost DVD burner softwares in recent Windows versions and burn your files to DVDs.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2019 0