• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem for Photoshop element 2020 and First element loading and install

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, j'ai acheté une licence Photoshop "Element 2020" et "1er élément 2020" via amazone. J'ai reçu une clé via mail que j'ai utilisé en clé d'échange et j'ai ainsi obtenu 1 clé par système. J'ai téléchargé les 2 logiciels. Ensuite, j'ai pu activer "Adobe élément 2020 Organiser", mais pas Adobe 1er élément, Adobe 1er élément 2020 et Adobe photo élément editor. Dès la saisi du 1er caractère de clé le système me rejette. Merci pour votre aide.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should have two serial numbers:

One for Premiere Elements and one for Photoshop Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have, but when I am trying to use them, I am rejected as soon as I fill the first character.

I dont understand why. 

I have a window with message : "Fill the serial number to activate the application" with the warning "It is possible that you filled the exchenge code instead the numerical serial number with 24 figures (It is my textual traduction from French to English).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines