Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem saving images with PE15

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

I installed PE 15 after an update on my PC from win7 to win 10. When I want to save an image i get an error.There is not enough memory RAM . I think there is because it worked flawless in win 7. When I want to make changes in Preferences to increase the ammount of memory for PE I get the next error

A hole number between 50 and 8 is aquired (Een geheel getal tussen 50 en 8 is vereist). Nearest number is used (Dichtsbijzijnde waarde ingevoegd). Is there anyone who can help me please?

Installation of PE went whitout errors.

Thanks

Ferry

TOPICS
Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to know that Windows 10 is changing all the time, breaking old apps, so you have to buy new ones. So it was, one day all old versions of Photoshop and Photoshop Elements broke with this error (and others). Microsoft didn't care, and I don't suppose Adobe were so very unhappy either. If you are brave and knowledgable, and really don't want to get up to date there is a registry fix: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/kb/invalid-numeric-entry-integer-96-8-required-photoshop.html - this is for a different version, you will need to adapt it.

My view is, you might as well upgrade. Now you are on the Windows 10 treadmill, all your apps will break regularly, so plan for upgrades to each new version, for all apps. It used to be only Mac users who had this Joy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the help. I reaaly appreciate it. The problem is fixed.

Ferry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines