Exit

Problem with installing both trial or full version of photoshop elements 2020

New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Can you help me with problem like below:
I can't to install both trial version and full version photoshop element 2020. Each time I can't choose option to install (options are not active). Then I use choosen language and place on next screen. After it on my next screen are options what previous version do you have? I tich new customer for both elements 2020 and premiere (untill now I didn't use this software). So I confirm it and then I click on Photo editor. The software start to do someting with information that workspace is just loaded. I have installed windows 2010. Unfortunatelly after several seconds it is stopping without any efect. So What I should do ? Thanks for help mf26
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, PSE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version did you purchase e.g. full or upgrade?

After installation there are usually two choices; start trial or Licence/Activate.

If you click trial the software can be used free for 30 days.

If you click to licence/activate you are asked to sign-in and enter your product serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for answer. Unfortunatelly it is a not solution because I can't see just these two options after i choosen language and country I leave. After this screen I have the next one which is designed to loading photo editor. Then I clik on photo editor button and (as I understand?) I should see the next screen with two options (trial or licence). But after clicking the software is just starting to do something with information that workspce of Adobe photoshop elements is just loading. It lasts about 10-15 seconds and it is stopping without any result. I put printscreen described stage. I can't do nothing more. What If I ask you again to answer.

BR,

Mirek

mf26_0-1589644954268.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your printscreen shows that the Editor application is launching. Does it not open? Do you not see a separate icon on the taskbar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And this is a problem. I can't see next screen. There is no  open any other icone/screen. There is any icone on the taskbar. I can't move to next step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try launching directly from Program Files. Go to:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2020

Scroll down to the files starting with “P” and double-click on PhotoshopElementsEditor (the application)

EditorApp.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines