• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with PSE 15

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue is not solved. My original problem was that I could not open my Photoshop Elements 15 program after some computer repair work.The last contact I had with customer care was when we uninstalled PSE 15 and then reinstalled. Then somehow we got disconnected. That action did not install the Editor, which is what I use all the time. It did install PSE 14 Organizer which is a mystery. Playing around with it I could get the Editor but I could not and cannot import photos into the Editor from My Pictures files. I was and still am getting an error code of 213:11. Something about lisencing Also I got an error code one time of CEMPod.dll.
Thank you, Russ Marshall
TOPICS
Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Photoshop Elements forum from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peru Bob, thanks. Worked like a charm. Actually I tried that fix before but was confused as to which user group I was operating under. Still confused but clicked through the correct options and hit it.

I didn't complete the instructions as follows; 

Launch the Adobe application as an administrator, then log in to your regular user account.

• Launch Adobe Premiere Elements or Photoshop Elements to ensure that no error message appears.

Run the attached executable file.
  • Download  Adobe Licensing Fix Tool.zip  from the link below, and extract the executable file.

Download

• Close all Adobe applications.

• Right-click the extracted file, and click Run as Administrator.

• Relaunch the product.

Should I follow through with these?

Russ Marshall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If all is working OK, I wouldn't go any further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines