Highlighted

problem with stitching panoramas using 2019 PS Elements

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought PS Elements 2019 to create a series of panoramas of reference areas at a natural area. An older panorama software I had does not work on Windows 10.

After reading the tutorials, it addresses how best to create panoramas, but not how to align or edit them.

I tried a simple 90 degree corner (2 photos).  The stitched panorama overlapped too much with a white line between them. How do I separate the two photos (so I can see them both) and add 3 markers to guide a more correct panorama?

I tried a couple of the tools but to no avail.  Please help!

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

problem with stitching panoramas using 2019 PS Elements

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought PS Elements 2019 to create a series of panoramas of reference areas at a natural area. An older panorama software I had does not work on Windows 10.

After reading the tutorials, it addresses how best to create panoramas, but not how to align or edit them.

I tried a simple 90 degree corner (2 photos).  The stitched panorama overlapped too much with a white line between them. How do I separate the two photos (so I can see them both) and add 3 markers to guide a more correct panorama?

I tried a couple of the tools but to no avail.  Please help!

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Message edited by Moderator to remove reference to a Spammer's post that has been deleted from this thread.

Kevin Stohlmeyer Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2019 0