• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Using Photoshop Elements 2020 - Always asks if I want to start a trial

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased this product in good faith at Staples several months ago, and have never been able to use it.

I have gone through all the steps umpteen times and spent hours trying to use this software, and to no avail. It keeps asking me if I want to start a 30-day trial before I proceed. I am going in circles.

I am maxed out of patience and time. At 77 years of age I don't hours to waste.

I have purchased other products like Affinity & Corel and have had no trouble getting them installed.

What is wrong with the heads at Adobe? I will never again buy an Adobe product.

But I still would like to be able to use this product for which I paid valuable money out of the little income I have.

Can anyone at all help me with this?

I got a redemption code which includes letters. It will not accept letters, only numbers.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted this problem, but it is not my handle. Can't even find out how to use the community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a redemption code, not a serial number which is what you need to fill in.  Visit this page which explains how to redeem the code you got from Staples.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know, your sounds so easy. I went through all those steps on the page to recommended. Nothing works. The redemption code doesn't work. Nothing works. Appreciate you trying to help, but nothing does. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see I have some typing errors. Sorry. There is some stuff on the DVD Sleeve, but nothing identified as a serial number. There is a number, then a long range of letters, commas, periods, slashes. No one should have to go through this nonsense to use a legally purchased piece of software. I guess I will have to go back to using an earlier version. I purchase all of them at Staples, but 2020 is the only one I cannot use. It's been a long time now, and I can't even contact anyone to get my money back. Anyway, thanks, for trying to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines