Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems opening Organiser in Photoshop Elements 2020

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I’m still struggling with the same Adobe problem and would really appreciate some help to resolve this.
I recently purchased, downloaded and installed Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 and Premiere Elements 2020 onto my iMac desktop. I’m running on OSX 10.13.6 Sierra - which is compatible with these versions of software.
Elements and Premier open without issue but Elements Organiser does not. It crashes on start-up each time. Consequently, this renders Photoshop Elements to be useless unless resolved.
So far I have tried:
1 - Uninstall, restart and reinstall software.
2 - Checked for updates to my graphics card.
3 - Run a Disc Utilities diagnostics 
4 - Turn off and on my Mac.
5 - Tried to update preferences but the instructions provided by Adobe do not match the options given on my computer.
6 - Checked the Apple forums which appear to indicate that this could be an Adobe software problem.

I attach some screenshots of: 1 - what I see when I try to open Organiser, 2 - what I see when I try to check my prefernces and 3 - (just in case it's still an installation issue) how Photoshop Elements, Premiere Elements and Organiser appears on my desktop Launchpad.
Has anyone else had this issue?
If you have any ideas as to how I can resolve this problem I would be forever grateful.
Thanks.
TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Mac , Organizer , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?