• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems reinstalling Elements 12

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had to replace the hard drive in my laptop. I have so far spent over 20 hours this week trying to reinstall my photoshop elements software and premiere software.  I've been online with the adobe support for a long time this morning but have been on hold for over half an hour.  Can anyone recommend good alternative photo editing software ?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS Elements.

You didn't say your OS. You might try installing the trial of the current version of PSE, then purchase only if it works.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already purchased PS elements and have used it extensively. I am now trying to reinstall it after my hard drive crashed. I really don’t feel that I should have to repurchase software when the original purchase included multi-device usage.

Stewart
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stewart,

Sorry, but you don't make it very clear as to exactly what is happening.

Are you able to successfully install Photoshop Elements 12 on your Windows 10 machine? If not, what error message do your receive.

Or are you able to install Photoshop Elements 12, but you can't get the application to start? Again, what error message do your receive (if any).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suggest that you try to download PSEv.12 and install it from here:

Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 Direct Download Links, Premiere too | ProDesignTools

Fortunately the links are still available. Read the instructions carefully.

Please let us know how you make out.

Note that Adobe does not support this old version of the software any longer. However, it may work on your machine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think those links are dead:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/PSE/12/osx10/PhotoshopElements_12_WWEFDJ.dmg?" on this server.

Reference #18.1d7f0660.1616078448.42b4373

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seem OK for me ... you need to follow the instructions to make sure you've got the correct cookie in place to access the downloads 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried IE and it worked.  Chrome doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please refer this article to download older versions of Elements: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

Order History is visible under Plans tab.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines