• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems with elements 2020

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was happy with Elements 9, had to get new computer, and photoshop 2020. The version on  my computer is nothing like my old version, or what I see on you tube. My screen is white with cartoon like icons. what can I do to get this corrected?

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The interface is different but you should be able to edit your photos in a similar way. Go to the Expert workspace to see the familiar tools. The tool options bar is now at the bottom. PSE 2020 has lots of Guided Edits which walk you through each scenario step by step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I get the old familiar interface? I prefer the old set up....why is it night and day different? I do not like this new format......I hate it......I would rather have elements 9 back than use this set up. Cathy Delahoussaye..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you like version 9 better, just install it on your new computer.

What operating system do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hear you, Cathy.  Familiarity is gone and, with that, the ease with which you once accomplished tasks in your old v9.  And to think you paid money for 2020 makes it even worse!  But once you realize the increased power, speed, features, Adobe Sensei, auto selection, auto colorization, and so much more now available to you, compared to v9, the need to re-orient yourself to the changes in 2020's interface may not seem like such an unreasonable trade off.  I think you're going to love it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines