Highlighted

Problems with PSE 2020 install on second computor

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sucessfully installed PSE 2020 on my primary PC, however when I try to install on second PC it will not install. After 5-7 minutes of the  of trying I get error 215, which is not listed in the error code directory. Both pC's have the same proccesor and RAM.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems with PSE 2020 install on second computor

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sucessfully installed PSE 2020 on my primary PC, however when I try to install on second PC it will not install. After 5-7 minutes of the  of trying I get error 215, which is not listed in the error code directory. Both pC's have the same proccesor and RAM.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try disabling your firewall or antivirus. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turning off firewall and ad blocker did not help. Both PC's are using Windows Defender and Adblocker for Chrome. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Could you please check if any proxy settings have been set up on your system? Furthermore, please perform the following steps:

1. Use the Log Collector tool and share the logs with us. 
  2. Navigate to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers" and share the Install.log file as well.
  3. Mention the size of the installer/executable file.

Thanks,

Medha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the log collector, how do I open " Adobelogs_20191011_125445_293-win"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can upload the logs to Dropbox or any other medium of your choice and share its link with me via personal message. I'll investigate the logs at my end and get back to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Log collector ready, where can I send it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share your email id with me via personal message. I'll then create a shareable Dropbox folder where you can upload the logs.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2019 0