• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with @

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I bought Photoshop Elemts 2021 and I got a serial number. During the complete Installation is never asked for the serial number. Where can I enter it?

If I want to start the photo editor I'm asked to sign to adobe. But I can't enter my email adress, because it isn't possible to write  the @ sign in the email adress. What to do?

I installed twice. First rom the CD, and I got the behaviour, I wrote above. I deinstalled all and installed from Download and I also get the Behaviour I wrote above.

Please help me, I searched all the helpsites but found no solution and I didn't find a contact adress.

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Photoshop Elements forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you start it from the editor exe file in Program files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ulrike0101 

Are you sure you are not filling the field for your Adobe ID and not for your email address?

It is possible that you can't type the @ because it's forbidden in the forum rules to put your email address as an Adobe ID. That's both for protection against spam in the forum and above all spam in your mailbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I click on Photo editor there pops up a small Window which wants me to login to Adobe. there is a field which is named email adress. There i can't write the sign @ , what menas I can't enter there my email adress and can't login.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using?  (I know very little about Macs.)

Can you copy and paste your email address from another program into the sign-in dialog?

Are you sure you don't have the Caps lock on?

What language have you used to install the program?

What language keyboard are you using?

If you are on Windows, what happens if you change the keyboard language?

Can you sign into your Adobe account with your email address?  If you can, make sure that you are signed in.  I don't know whether this is true or not, but if you are signed into your Adobe account when you open the Editor, your email address may be auto-entered in the sign-in dialog.

If you are still having problems, I suggest you contact Adobe Support by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ulrike0101 , 

Sorry for the inconvenience, are you using German Keyboard? We recently observed an issue with the keyboards having AltGr key and fix is already been done and will be available soon.

In the meantime, as a workaround, I would suggest you to copy and paste the email ID to login.

Hope this works for you.

Regards,

Nidhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nidhi,

Thank you for your answer. Yes I further did it by this way and could enter the serialnumber, but then the editor didn't start. There is a message which says the program ist initializing, but for hours, Task manager says no response from software. I had to cancel.

Further deinstallations and new installations ended in the same result. Even with registry cleaner between.

best reards

Ulrike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines