• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program error message while using Photoshop Elements 15 on Windows 10

New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have elements 15 on a pc with Windows 10. It has worked just fine until today. After I have taken a raw image to the raw editor, done some editing, then opened the image in the non-raw editor, and done some further editing, when I try to save the image to a jpeg or any other choice, I get a message that says "could not generate a preview because of a program error".  This has never happened before and I never had prior problems editing and saving images as I describe doing above to the elements catolog.

Thanks very much for any help

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the experience with Photoshop Elements 15 due to the Program error. You can try resetting the preferences of Photoshop Elements using the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/preference-file-locations-photoshop-elements.html#Rest...

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines