PS E purchased through Windows Store and serial

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased PS E 2020 through Windows Store.
I can't get my plugins from Alien Skin Exposure X4 to work. PSE does not appear as an option during the installation of Exposure, and they do not appear under Filters in PSE, no matter what I do under Preferences - Plugins.
I know that the PS E-app is installed in the hidden, restricted folder WindowApps in Program Files. I have removed the restrictions and taken ownership of folder and the subfolders, before I tried uninstalling PS E and then reinstalled. All in vain.

I've read that plugins are easier to get working if PS E is not installed through the Windows Store, but is downloaded from Adobe and then installed.

So, after alot of explanation: Is it possible to reuse the serial and how do I do it?

Thanks,

Ole

TOPICS
Download and install, How to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is my (very vague) understanding that the MS Store serial number will not work with versions downloaded from Adobe.  But, you can give it a try by downloading the program from this link.

If you have tried everything in this Help Article, I suggest you contact Exposure for support.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines