Highlighted

PS Elements 12 catalog timestamp updates

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(I posted this 18 months ago with no reply, so trying again.)

Whenever I switch on my pc (without running PSE), the timestamp on the PSE catalog file updates to the current time, which is causing us problems. Msconfig startup programs / services don't show anything relevant. Any ideas on how to stop this happening would be very much appreciated.

https://forums.adobe.com/discussion/create.jspa?containerType=14&containerID=3347

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PS Elements 12 catalog timestamp updates

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(I posted this 18 months ago with no reply, so trying again.)

Whenever I switch on my pc (without running PSE), the timestamp on the PSE catalog file updates to the current time, which is causing us problems. Msconfig startup programs / services don't show anything relevant. Any ideas on how to stop this happening would be very much appreciated.

https://forums.adobe.com/discussion/create.jspa?containerType=14&containerID=3347

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 05, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps background services? Are you using a watch folder for auto import?

Go to the Windows Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services, select “Adobe Active File Monitor 12” Right-click Properties, Start Type is usually set to Automatic.

Watch folder settings can be found under the Organizer File menu.

Also check preferences from the Edit menu for media analysis settings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much - but - Services - Adobe Active File Monitor 12 is set to "Automatic (Delayed Start)" but all options (Start, Stop, Pause, Resume, Restart) are greyed out and inaccessible

No Watch Folders, and Edit / Preferences / Media Analysis is Off

Thanks again

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2019 0