• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Elements 13 and Mac High Sierra

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone point me in the right direction please as all the links I follow take me around in cirles.

I've upgrade my old mac to High Sierra Ver 10.13.6.  Will my PSE Ver 13 work on this?  There used to be a system requirements compatibility type chart, but for the life of me I cannot find it.  If a link to it is available, it would be appreciated.

Thank  you in anticipation.

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pse 13 should work on High Sierra macOS 10.13.6.

The system requirements would have only included the current operating system(s), which at the time of pse 13 was i believe OS X Yosemite 10.10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jan,

The only way I can find to look at the system requirements for Elements 13 is to use the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. Give it a while to load as it can be a little slow:

Photoshop Elements system requirements (archive.org)

As you'll see, the system requirements state Elements 13 works on Mac OS X 10.8 to 10.10, but that's because Elements 13 was released in 2014, three years before High Sierra was released in 2017 🙂

From looking at past posts on this community forum, there appear to be plenty of people who have successfully run Elements 13 on High Sierra, so I'm pretty certain you'll be OK 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines