Highlighted

PS Elements 19 - No sound effects available

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just bought Elements 19. I had a very old version but I lost the licence number so just opted for the new version on a new MacBook. Has anyone had a problem with the sound effects being greyed out. I can access audio but only the soundtrack part, the sound effects are greyed out.  Any ideas how to rectify this. It worked perfectly well on my very old version of elements on an older MacBook.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PS Elements 19 - No sound effects available

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just bought Elements 19. I had a very old version but I lost the licence number so just opted for the new version on a new MacBook. Has anyone had a problem with the sound effects being greyed out. I can access audio but only the soundtrack part, the sound effects are greyed out.  Any ideas how to rectify this. It worked perfectly well on my very old version of elements on an older MacBook.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 19, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I suppose your query is related to Premiere Elements 2019. If that's the case, then please post your query here.

Premiere Elements

This forum is meant for queries pertaining to Photoshop Elements.

Thanks,

Medha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been awhile since I installed 2019.  A lot of the effects, transitions, etc are not installed initially because it conserves disk space.  The assumption is that you won't want or use them all. 

When you right click one of the sounds with a blue bar in the corner the option to get that sound or all the sounds will show up. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2019 0