• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Elements 19

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to the latest PS Elements (19) from previous version (18).

I use Belarc Advisor to analyze my computer for missing upgrades and status of computer in general.

It also lists all License numbers for all software including older PS Elements, but does not list the serial for the latest version.

I purchased and downloaded this version from Adobe with a license code that I keyed during installation.

I have the serial number from the download email received from Adobe, but can not find how to view it in the application.

Can you help please?

Thank You.

Alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

I don't believe the serial number is visible to users within the application.  As Peru Bob has stated, the serial number should always be available in your Adobe account profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you registered it, you can go to your Adobe account and find your serial number. Go here and scroll down to find out how:

Adobe account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe the serial number is visible to users within the application.  As Peru Bob has stated, the serial number should always be available in your Adobe account profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but can not find how to view it in the application.

You mean how to view the serial number in PSE 19 or how to view it in Belarc Advisor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I knew the serial number from the email that Adobe sent me with the download instructions.

My account shows the product as registered. As Belarc was able to display the older versions and not the new one, I assumed that it might not be registered in the application as I could not display it from within.

It must be something within Belarc I assume, all the answers from Peru Bob, Greg S and you have been correct. Thank you all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines