Highlighted

PS Elements 2018 with Lighrroom

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon!  I just purchased Lightroom and cannot get photos to open in my Elements 2018.  Any suggestions?  It asks me to browse to find the file, and when I select the location on my hard drive it pops up as unable to open.  Very frustrating.  

TOPICS
File sync, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PS Elements 2018 with Lighrroom

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon!  I just purchased Lightroom and cannot get photos to open in my Elements 2018.  Any suggestions?  It asks me to browse to find the file, and when I select the location on my hard drive it pops up as unable to open.  Very frustrating.  

TOPICS
File sync, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system do you have? 

PS Elements 2018 is not supported by newer OSs like Catalina.  You would need to upgrade to PS Elements 2020.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/macos-catalina-compatibility.html

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2020 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to go to Lightroom preferences >> external editing to setup pse as an additional external editor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2020 0