• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ps Elements 2019...keeps freezing on my MacBook Pro..

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the hardest time with this Elements 2019...  I've been using Elements for years on my PC and then on my Mac.  Never had this problem before.

The spinning color wheel is constantly coming up with every move I make and I have to keep  closing and rebooting the program.  I know this is a new version, but I am  tied of waiting for fixes and updates.  I need help !!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and was told since I upgraded my Mac to Mojave is when the problem started. Apparently Adobe Photoshop is only running with 32 bit ( intel.) , and now with Mojave it's going to need an update to 64 bit ( intel.) I'm going to call Adobe to ask if an update is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your comment... at least I know I'm not the only one having this problem.  You're right ... the problem started after updating to Mojave.  If you can .. please let me know if you get any more info about a fix or how do I get in touch with Adobe on this.  I find that their support is in a comparison with being in telephone hell.  I also have Pixelmator Pro and they've had many fixes, but I am partial to  PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known issue for Mojave.  Check out this thread and see if the solution posted there solves your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

there is an update for Photoshop Elements 2019 released which addresses the spinning beachball on Mojave. Please update your installed Photoshop Elements from Help > Updates menu. Once updated, please check if you have the build 17.0 (20190220.m.128867) (Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor > About Photoshop Elements menu) as shown in the splash screen below to confirm that the update has been successfully applied:

Regards

Aurobinda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines