• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Elements How To Synchronize changes to multiple RAW files

Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In PS CC ACR I can edit a file and then synchronize the changes to a selection of files (can I do this in PS Elements)?

TOPICS
Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

OK, I just figured out how to do what I was asking. 

After editing a file and keeping it selected and then selecting multiple files and then clicking "Alt+S" brings up the synchronize screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I just figured out how to do what I was asking. 

After editing a file and keeping it selected and then selecting multiple files and then clicking "Alt+S" brings up the synchronize screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You mean 'applying', not 'syncing' raw edits?

Then it's not obvious that the PSE ACR plugin has two usefull features which can be combined.

- The last set of edits you have just done by clicking 'Done' or 'Open' is saved as 'Previous convesion'.

- The ACR dialog has a menu to access and apply that 'Previous conversion' to selected opened files in the vertical filmstrip on the left. To open this menu, click on the small icon on the right of the 'basic' bar, just under the row of icons.

Knowing that, if you want to apply a conversion which has been applied to a given file, you open that file, click on 'Done' to save its set of edits to the 'Previous conversion' and you apply that conversion to the selected files in the filmstrip.

This means that any set of edits in any converted file may be used as a 'preset' following the above sequence of 'Done' and 'Previous conversion'.

The same menu also lets you apply 'auto' conversion to all opened or selected files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines