• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 10 Registration

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to transfer my PSE 10 registration to a new Windows 10 PC instead of two old installations on a Windows 7 PC and a Windows 10 PC. When I try to cancel the old registration with the Help Menue I get the error notice "The requested URL /de_DE/ElementsOrganizer/10.0/Using/WS54d4582949d2dec1-1b681811fd43093cf-8000.html was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

When I try to install new from Disk I get the error notice "No valid Serial Number".

In addition my original install CD is not authorized for Windows 10.

How could we solve all these problems. I do not hope to get the Answer: "Buy a new Licence!"

Regards Benno

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Have you tried deactivating via the Help Menu in Editor?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried deactivating via the Help Menu in Editor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your instruction was very successful. So I could deactivate one of tho two installations, the other will not. Then I could use the serial number for the installation on my new PC Windows 10 Pro with the original CD authorized for Windows 7, it works perfect. Since I think not to need a second installation of this old software I am happy with the one specimen.

Thank You and good night from Vienna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines