• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 14 - Not able to move objects around project

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing a digital scrapbook project and trying to make a ticket to print out for a voucher.  I was working on it last night and I drag the jpg objects and the papers and elements from my window right into the project.  Well I finished it and now was going to tweak it and now I cannot move Anything in the psd project.  I tried shutting down, etc, and it did not work.  I am able to pull the object in from the layers panel on the right side, but it will NOT let me move it once it is in the project.  I used to be able to click on the object or element or text I had added and revise, move, etc around the project, but now I do not eve get that around any of the object, they are stuck there and I cannot finish this project I need done int he next couple of days...

Did I hit a setting or do something that would let this happen?  How do I get out of this mode and let everything be able to move all around the page.  Should I reset my preferences or something? 

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us a screenshot of your project, including the layers panel on the right.

Are you sure you have the Move tool selected?  (Press the V key.)

Do you have Auto Select Layer enabled?

Snap10_2019.04.30_19h48m25s_004_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I figured it out last night, but not sure what I did to make it work, but I have the bounding lines around them now and can move them around, and I finished my project!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All's well that ends well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines