Highlighted

PSE 15 in W10 Unable to create Place TAGs - Using the MAP or Manual

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been using PSE 15 in Win 10. When I try to add a PLACE TAG, it goes to the MAP but says it is NOT available. Also, it doesn't allow me to create a Place Tag manually like it used to in some of the previous versions.

Can someone please tell me what's the solution to this issue?

Thank you so much.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Greg_S. | Adobe Community Professional

According to Adobe, the solution is to upgrade to 2019. 

However, you can create keyword tags, perhaps using a Category of Places and sub-categories according to your needs.  This works fine as long as you are willing to place tags manually and not use geo-tagging metadata to automatically tag your media.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PSE 15 in W10 Unable to create Place TAGs - Using the MAP or Manual

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been using PSE 15 in Win 10. When I try to add a PLACE TAG, it goes to the MAP but says it is NOT available. Also, it doesn't allow me to create a Place Tag manually like it used to in some of the previous versions.

Can someone please tell me what's the solution to this issue?

Thank you so much.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Greg_S. | Adobe Community Professional

However, you can create keyword tags, perhaps using a Category of Places and sub-categories according to your needs.  This works fine as long as you are willing to place tags manually and not use geo-tagging metadata to automatically tag your media.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 15, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2019 0
PKFlo LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. Great idea. This will work just fine and I don't have to upgrade to Ver, 2019.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2019 0