• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 15 Organizer doesn't load

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using PSE 15 on an iMac running OS10.14.5.  I have no difficulty loading and using PSE 15 Editor.  However, PSE 15 Organizer always hangs.  It didn't use to but has just started doing so recently.  Tried reinstalling PSE 15 completely, but had the same result.  My system meets the PSE 15 system requirements listed (Photoshop Elements system requirements ) except that the OS version is now, of course, more advanced.  However, if Organizer doesn't work with this OS, why does Editor work with that same OS?

Any thoughts?  This issue of Organizer hanging has been raised in this forum elsewhere, but there's never been an answer that I can find.

Thanks much!

Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Hi Mark,

We're sorry to hear that Photoshop Elements 154 fails to load.

Could you please take a look at the steps mentioned in this article Elements Organizer crashes at launch  and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

We're sorry to hear that Photoshop Elements 154 fails to load.

Could you please take a look at the steps mentioned in this article Elements Organizer crashes at launch  and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try adding the Organizer app to the control list in Mac OS System Prefs.

https://forums.adobe.com/message/10886333

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response, 99jon.  Managed to get the situation resolved with a different option, but very much appreciate the time that you took to respond!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Akash.  Appreciate the variety of different possible solutions.  Found one that works for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines