Highlighted

PSE 15 pdf manual

New Here ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I download the above manual.  The pdf manuals on the forum end the edition before this one.  And the other areas within adobe seem to all have 19 now.

Also - Can adobe please include the Version number in the file name, it would help all your clients.

Thank you

Leanne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PSE 15 pdf manual

New Here ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I download the above manual.  The pdf manuals on the forum end the edition before this one.  And the other areas within adobe seem to all have 19 now.

Also - Can adobe please include the Version number in the file name, it would help all your clients.

Thank you

Leanne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leanne,

You can find the manual for prior versions of Photoshop Elements here:
Help for older versions of Adobe Photoshop Elements

For the current version please have a look here: https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/photoshop-elements_reference.pdf

You may also check this forum thread: FAQ: Where can I download the manual / user guides for Photoshop Elements?

That FAQ has not been updated, but the links it contains have been. What is shown as Elements 13 is actually updated to Elements 15.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2019 0
Leanna30 LATEST
New Here ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Sahil,

However none of these actually have Elements 15.

The Manuals for prior versions stops at 14 and I also checked what 13 is on this and it is 13.

The current one is actually 2018.

The version 13 in the final thread links to 18 for both elements and the organizer.

Regards

Leanne

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2019 0