• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 18: Elements+ (for 2020) not in PSE Effects?

Participant ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have placed Elements+ properly into the plug-in folder of a newly reinstalled PSE.  Although Elements+ does show up in PSE's File>Automated Tools, it does not show up in Effects?  Before having to reinstall PSE, this plug-in could be called from Effects.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can ask in this forum where the author Andrei Doubrovski is active and many members use Elements+.

My guess is that to be able to access the scripts via the effects, you have to wait for the media cache to be completely rebuilt, which takes some time.

https://photoshopelementsandmore.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Michel.  Approx how long for cache to be rebuilt?  A range, if possilbe.  I'll also be going over to the Elements+ forum to see what they ahve to say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Checked other site.  Got a reply, but still no Elements+ in PSE's Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines