• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 18 Software License Agreement Loop

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a purchased version of PSE 18 and have recently encountered the issue of the Adobe SLA pop up appearing with the only options available being QUIT or ACCEPT, and constantly reappearing even though I have clicked accept. The application will not launch but I can't get past the pop up. I've searched forums for a solution and have been dismayed to find:

1. Literally hundreds of users have reported the same or a similar problem
  2. The problem has existed for years (surely Adobe you could have fixed this bug by now!)
  3. Finding a simple solution and quickly is impossible (most posts went unanswered)

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software and I've tried the tip about deleting SLcache but that only caused another error. Can somebody from Adobe or anybody on the forum please provide a fix. 

Michael

[moved from Photoshop to Photoshop Elements by moderator]

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will need to contact Adobe directly. Have your serial number and details of original purchase available. Make it clear you are not looking for support for an older product but need licensing/activation. Click the following link and scroll down the page to Individual. Then click “Sign in to contact us” It should be possible to start an on-line chat with Adobe Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines