• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 20 Auto Curate function

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I upgraded from PSE 10 largely because of the blurb about the Auto Curate function.  Can anyone tell me if there is any way to apply this function to individual Tags  or categories, rather than the whole catalog? I have over 20,000 photos in my catalog,  and a function that would choose the best in each tag/category would be really useful. 

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements Forum 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's really the main way to auto curate a catalog with over 20,000 media files.  Filter your media by a tag (or category) and then check the auto curate box. 

You can also filter the catalog by star ratings, or use the timeline (Ctrl+L) to filter by date (using the calipers), or you can perform a search and apply the auto curate once you return the search results to the grid.

Once you create a tag filter and apply the auto curate command, you can further filter the result by applying another tag.  However, you cannot modify the filter using the star ratings because that filter disappears once you check the auto curate box. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Greg. Works fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines