• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2018 Tools not working

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PSE 2018 installed on a MacOs Big Sur 11.2.1, when I try to use tools in DRAW, the pics disappear when I engage any of the 8 tools within that section. When I engage the tool, the pic disappears, when I release the tool, the pic comes back. Therefore, anything I try to do in this section, I end up having to work blindly. The tools work but I cannot see what I am doing.  Thanks....Ken

TOPICS
Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements 2018 will not work with Big Sur.  I'm afraid you will have to upgrade. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thought so, upgrade to which version? Thanks for the reply...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to upgrade to Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 as that is the only version of Photoshop Elements that will run on the latest macOS (Big Sur).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment the upgrade price is $80 but if you download the 30-day free trial and keep an eye on Adobe's website you might find there's a new promotion on during those 30 days which might save you a few dollars.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I never thought of the free trial upgrade. At least I'd know
whether it will work with Big Sur.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you very much...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines