• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2019 - Adjustment layers not working for layers of simplified text!!!

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using PSE 2019:     I have a text layer. I have simplified that text layer so that I can apply a brightness/contrast adjustment layer. It does not work!!  Using a levels adjustment layer also does not work!!  Is this a known bug or am I forgetting something?!?!

Thanks!

Jeff

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works fine for me, whether the text file is simplified or not.

Maybe show a screenshot with your layers palette?

What does not work precisely?

Do you use the 'clip' option to clip the adjustment layer to the text layer only?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, and thanks for your prompt reply!  I'm very familiar with PSE, layers and adjustment layers, having used them all since 2001. I was curious to determine whether or not what I reported is a known bug. Perhaps it's not, but I've noticed some other wonky things happening in this version, so I'm just going to re-install it after I finish my present project in Premiere Elements.  Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines