Highlighted

PSE 2019 Contact Sheet 2 error message - Mac

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After completing a contact sheet in Contact Sheet 2, I returned to make another and just get an error message saying

• The operation could not be completed --  The file or directory could not be found.

•  Could not complete the Contact Sheet 2 command because of a program error.

I just purchased and loaded this program last night!  Have I messed up the program already??

Can anyone help?  I see a similar question for an earlier version, PSE 14, but I am afraid to try this because I would have hoped this bug had been worked out between then and now.  

**UPDATE (3 hours later):  I went ahead and followed the suggestion from the old PSE 14 Contact Sheet 2 error message post  and it WORKED!! So hope this helps any future novice who might run into the same problem on PSE 2019!!  

Finder>Go> (hold down Option Key and see Library)>Preferences>Adobe>Elements>17.0>Adobe Contact Sheet> (delete where it takes you).  When you quit the program and reload, your Contact Sheet 2 will work again!!  Thank you Adobe Support Community.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PSE 2019 Contact Sheet 2 error message - Mac

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After completing a contact sheet in Contact Sheet 2, I returned to make another and just get an error message saying

• The operation could not be completed --  The file or directory could not be found.

•  Could not complete the Contact Sheet 2 command because of a program error.

I just purchased and loaded this program last night!  Have I messed up the program already??

Can anyone help?  I see a similar question for an earlier version, PSE 14, but I am afraid to try this because I would have hoped this bug had been worked out between then and now.  

**UPDATE (3 hours later):  I went ahead and followed the suggestion from the old PSE 14 Contact Sheet 2 error message post  and it WORKED!! So hope this helps any future novice who might run into the same problem on PSE 2019!!  

Finder>Go> (hold down Option Key and see Library)>Preferences>Adobe>Elements>17.0>Adobe Contact Sheet> (delete where it takes you).  When you quit the program and reload, your Contact Sheet 2 will work again!!  Thank you Adobe Support Community.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 20, 2019 1
Greg_S. LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting back what worked for you.  👍

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2019 0