Highlighted

PSE 2019 - Error Code 1

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have error code 1 come up when trying to install this program from disk. I also tried the download to install but get same error code. I see a similar question on this forum but it has not been answered satisfactorily.  What is causing this to occur?

Windows 10, HP Omen Laptop. Computer is less than a year old.

Please advise.

FYI- to those in the same boat as myself  with this  Photoshop Elements 2019 Error code 1 --I contacted Adobe Support at 1 (800) 833-6687 and walked through the prompts. I was helped out by their technical team online. We determined that some of the installer files were corrupted since it just would not install. We had to MANUALLY remove the ADOBE folders found in the operating system by deleting them. They were located in C drive> Program Files and Program Files (x86). They were also hidden in Common Files folder under these headings. After we removed said files manually , the program could be installed. I hope this may help someone although the technical support person was very helpful so I would certainly recommend using them! Good luck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PSE 2019 - Error Code 1

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have error code 1 come up when trying to install this program from disk. I also tried the download to install but get same error code. I see a similar question on this forum but it has not been answered satisfactorily.  What is causing this to occur?

Windows 10, HP Omen Laptop. Computer is less than a year old.

Please advise.

FYI- to those in the same boat as myself  with this  Photoshop Elements 2019 Error code 1 --I contacted Adobe Support at 1 (800) 833-6687 and walked through the prompts. I was helped out by their technical team online. We determined that some of the installer files were corrupted since it just would not install. We had to MANUALLY remove the ADOBE folders found in the operating system by deleting them. They were located in C drive> Program Files and Program Files (x86). They were also hidden in Common Files folder under these headings. After we removed said files manually , the program could be installed. I hope this may help someone although the technical support person was very helpful so I would certainly recommend using them! Good luck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 05, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure to install as an administrator.

See if something here helps:

Troubleshoot installation | Photoshop Elements, Premiere Elements | Windows

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2019 0