• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2019 install

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just completed an on line install of PSE 2019. In the past, PSE installs to my Program files folder. I then add my presets (brushes,etc) that I have used for years. I cannot figure out where PSE files are located now so that I can add back all these files. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There has been no change in the default path for the program (in Windows).  It should be C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot figure out the location of presets that you're trying to install in Photoshop Elements 2019. 

As Greg mentioned, there is no change in the default installation location for Photoshop Elements. Please take a look at this article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/troubleshoot-installation-photoshop-elements-premiere... and let us know if that helps.

About the presets, this tech note might be helpful: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop-elements/using/presets-libraries.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I feel like the problem may be where I downloaded it. I typically down load from the adobe site. This time I was in the Microsoft app store and saw PSE 2019. I went ahead ad paid and downloaded. I have searched my computer to find the files for PSE and can't locate them. I am really familiar with PSE so that is why I am perplexed with how to find the files. I can't figure out how to send this inquiry to Microsoft to see if they can help. I of course may be wrong in my theory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines