Highlighted

PSE 2019 MacOS 64 bit support

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So anoying that Adobe is so far behind in 64 bit OS support. They have known it for years, and the Adobe Updater has been notifying this for so long time. I don't expect to get any update for PSE 2019 for free and i will definitely never buy any adobe products again (added to the other issues i have seen in both 2019 PSE and the Viedeo Editor, which have been known and ignored by Adobe for years).

There exists better alternatives!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PSE 2019 MacOS 64 bit support

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So anoying that Adobe is so far behind in 64 bit OS support. They have known it for years, and the Adobe Updater has been notifying this for so long time. I don't expect to get any update for PSE 2019 for free and i will definitely never buy any adobe products again (added to the other issues i have seen in both 2019 PSE and the Viedeo Editor, which have been known and ignored by Adobe for years).

There exists better alternatives!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSE 2019 is a 64 bit app. What exactly is the problem? Maybe you are using 32 bit plug-ins?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have any plugins installed (at least done by myself). I updated to Catalina PB today, and now PSE 2019 has a white sign across the icon., and if I try to launch it anyway I get to this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/fix-macos-64-bit-compatibility-errors.html

PSE 2019 has this text: Update scheduled, to be completed by end of fall 2019. Learn more.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2019 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you jumped the gun with the Mac OS update. There won't be an automatic PSE update only a paid upgrade. PSE 2020 is expected in early October.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2019 0