• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2019 Organizer Sort Criteria Question

Advocate ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I set the Sort criteria in the Organizer as Newest or Oldest, does it use the file date/time or the EXIF date/time?

Thanks!

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

wchettel  wrote

If I set the Sort criteria in the Organizer as Newest or Oldest, does it use the file date/time or the EXIF date/time?

Thanks!

The only date time taken into account is the organizer is the 'date_taken' coming from the EXIF, not any other of the fifteen or so date kinds known from Windows.

Photoshop Elements 6/7/8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wchettel  wrote

Thanks!

The only date time taken into account is the organizer is the 'date_taken' coming from the EXIF, not any other of the fifteen or so date kinds known from Windows.

Photoshop Elements 6/7/8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Michael, thanks for the prompt reply! That's good to hear. Now I don't have to worry about the Windows Date/Time that might have gotten changed because I copied, moved, or edited it before importing into the Organizer.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines