• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2019 Setting Collage Size

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop Elements V17. I would like to create a collage of width 1818px and height 1629px to fit a space in a document. I do not use Photoshop's Organizer. I can't see how to create a collage of size 1818px x 1629px using the Create > Photo Collage option using photos in the Photo Bin. I have already tried starting with a new white blank file of 1818px x 1629px as my background layer, but the automated option creates a collage using the size of the largest image in the Photo Bin. How can I make Photoshop create a collage of the size I want?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Do it manually, not with an automated process.

Go to File>New>Blank file and enter the dimensions, and for resolution enter the same value as that of your picture files. Note that for printing it is desirable to have the resolution in the 240-300px/in range, though I have printed successfully below this range.

Direct you attention to Picture #1. Go to File>Place and point to this picture, and click on the Place command. It will come in on a separate layer. You can resize with the corner handle

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do it manually, not with an automated process.

Go to File>New>Blank file and enter the dimensions, and for resolution enter the same value as that of your picture files. Note that for printing it is desirable to have the resolution in the 240-300px/in range, though I have printed successfully below this range.

Direct you attention to Picture #1. Go to File>Place and point to this picture, and click on the Place command. It will come in on a separate layer. You can resize with the corner handles, and position by dragging.

Do the same for Picture #2, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, that method is not quite as easy as the automated one, but it does the trick!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines